Heartfelt Appreciation; From the Bride and the Groom

They found me a stranger, and liked my smile. They found me a stranger and thought I can be kept at home. They found me a stranger and believed I am worthy. I don't know what convinced them, but they found their own convincing factor in me.
I doubted myself but they never doubted​ me. I positioned myself to push and they all shouted "PUUUUSH, UMMI PUUSH", so I kept pushing, I had no strength left, but the morale kept me going.
I choose to believe this is love and this kind of love I have never seen. To love someone, we have to learn about them and know them. Favor got me love, even from those who have never seen me, those who know just a little about me, yet believe there is good in me.
What I have seen and what I believe in, is the story today. I believe I am the luckiest bride on Earth and will forever be,  So many unique things that came from all of you, I couldn't do it alone. Together we challenged the status quo and we made a rainbow in the bright sun.
What else can I do or say if not "God Richly bless you".
If any bride happens to receive counsel not only from home but also from her social media friends, alongside such a massive support, I will proudly say, my dear friends invented this.
You might wonder why am I blabbering over a mirage. I do so because I believe in it. Don't misunderstand me being genuine for obsession or deception.
cript async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js">
Believe me when I say am speechless, but not motionless, hence I can put my fingers to work, maybe some words from hubby will tickle out some more phrases of gratitude buried behind my smile.
'The moment I set my eyes on her at the orphanage, I knew she was mine, I wanted to walk up to her and tell her "girl you are my lost rib". That moment I believed in love at first sight, but what will be the benefit for a man if he loves a lady and he is the only one who knows. Time passed and   the turner of hearts turned the hearts towards each other, what was left was to tie the knot, That wouldn't have been a success without the support you have all given. From the sharing of invitation to honoring the invitation, you showed us great dedication, love and commitment to friendship and brotherhood. It is not easy spending money to travel when you are not going to be paid back. Kumasi become the center as all roads in the region led to Bohyen Masalachi. The seats were filled and others had to stand, the flashes from the cameras were so many I was happy my wife's eyes were covered with a veil. It was like a scene with cameras from all angles. Huh! This memorable day, 1st October, I like memorable days and I like memorable people. I will end here so the writer will continue. Once again Thank you all for making our dream come true. If there were some words beyond thank u, it would have still been an understatement for what you deserve. God richly bless you and Grant you the best of your desires'.
I told you to say just some few words, here you are pouring it all out. You have  said all I wanted to say :)
Many came, but I saw few. Many came, but few got a picture with me. Many came, and I might not even remember to say a thank you. The messages are still archived, being read one after the other. I already feel like a celebrity, this is not virtual, this is real and you deserve to be appreciated. Very much appreciated. "Onipa y3 ade3 a, )s3 ay3yie", (if a man does good, he deserves praises).
You joined the camp to do the magic in our life, and we want to stand in the concoction to thank you very much. May Allah bless you and Grant you the best of your wishes. We wish you all the best as you wish us and may we all have a lovely life ahead. Above all, may we be united in Paradise as one family.
Peace be unto you.
Bride: Nuhu Alimatu Sadia
Groom: Yussif Mohammed Abulkhayr
Ummuabuuha.blogspot.com
Ummi.ug@gmail.com.

Comments

Unknown said…
You most welcome dear
Unknown said…
You most welcome dear

Popular posts from this blog

NSS Personnel, We want to serve our Country, but we are tired.

A LIFE IS LOST, WHEN OUR TRIBESMEN MARRY FROM AMONGST THEM.

THEY CALL ME KAYAYO; MY NAME IS MARWAH